Sonntag, 14. November 2010

20:34 Uhr.

"Lyrics: This mask is wearing thin, and the daylights fading
Shadows of the trees almost hide my fears
We gotta keep quiet now, because they cant find out
Who I am inside and what im hiding.

Chorus:
Whoa don't tell me I am wrong, cause I know your right
Whoa this is all a big charade and you aren't buying
Whoa throw away the lies the pain the insecurities
Whoa im coming clean to you, please exept me please

The sun sets the sun rises with who I am today
How long can I keep this up
My veil is faded now, my walls have crumbled down
Ive opened the doors, now open your eyes

Bridge:
dont turn away
I have got to say
We aren't alone here
Hiding you is hating who you are"
Alle Songtextrechte immer noch bei 'classicrocker12392'.
Dieses Lied höre ich immer noch total gerne an.
Es passt irgendwie zu jeder Situation.
Und der Text ist da eh am aller besten.

Wer nicht der Meinung ist...
hat keine Ahnung!:):D

Morgen ist übrigens wieder Schule.
Und auch eine Schulaufgabe.
Englisch.
Die Vokabeln kann ich.
Muss mir nur noch die Bildung der komischen Zeiten anschauen-.-
Hass:D
P.S.: Diese kreativen Titel vergebe ich übrigens, wenn mir gerade kein passender einfällt. 

Ich vermisse dich.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen